Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Internship Blog: Crystal Christophe Post #1

Crystal: An Introduction

Greetings everyone!  My name is Crystal, but my friends call me Crys for short. I am a second year graduate student at Pitt (GSPIA).  I’m working on a Master of Public Administration with a concentration on Public and Nonprofit Management.  Since I consider myself a citizen of the World, I am also pursuing a Global Studies Certificate and learning Portuguese.  As part of my academic program, I am required to complete an internship of at least 300 hours.  The purpose of this blog is to periodically document my experience.  More updates to come–including, but not limited to:  the internship I chose, tips on finding an internship, what to do at GSPIA once you secure one, and how to support yourself during it.  Tchau!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment